Brut Prestige Rosé NV

Brut Prestige Rosé NV

This subtle salmon pink wine has fresh aromas with wild strawberries and a hint of spice. This vivid, fruity, fresh and sophisticated wine is balanced on the palate with good length and tenacious flavours of crushed wild raspberry, cherry and blackcurrant.
The allure and delicate harmony of flavours of the Prestige Rosé with fresh fruit flavours make this Champagne the perfect summer drink and it is complemented with fruit-based desserts and selected cheeses as well.

Dry
Sweet

France:

Wine category: ,

Other Classifications

0 Awards

Suitable for Vegetarians

Suitable for Vegans

100% Organic

100% Biodynamic

100% Kosher

Share this product

Description

Vineyards

Vincent Collard and Christelle Rinvelle, who are Champagne Taittinger’s popular managers, manage the Taittinger’s vineyards with deep caution.

 

Winery

The fruit is from the best sources in Montagne de Reims and Les Riceys. In order to guarantee uniformity and quality L’addition method is used to make the Prestige Rosé.
85% of the fruit is vinified as white wine and the other 15% that has been vinified and added as a red Pinot Noir wine which gives the Prestige Rosé its distinctive salmon pink colour.
The wine is aged for 3 years and the quantity is parallel to the non-vintage.
The Taittinger Brut Prestige Rosé also has a large amount of Chardonnay which is identical to the Taittinger style.

 

Enjoy with:

  • Fish/Shellfish
  • Salads and PicnicsPerfect as an aperitif or with red fruit based desserts

Additional information

Grapes

45% Pinot Noir
30% Chardonnay
25% Pinot Meunier

Region/Appellation

Champagne

Alcohol by volume

12.50%

Residual Sugar

9 g/l

pH

3.0 – 3.10

Total Acidity

> 6 g/l

Vegetarian

Yes

Vegan

Yes

Drinking Window

2021 – 2024

Bottle Barcode

3016570006844

Case Barcode

03016570066848

Bottle Height

320 mm

Bottle Width

88.2 mm

Label Weight

1.8 g

Empty Bottle Weight

845

Full Bottle Weight

1620 g

Closure Type

Cork

Closure Material

Natural Cork

Closure Weight

9 g

Capsule Material

Aluminium

Capsule Weight

1.8 g

Case Height

184 mm

Case Width

242 mm

Case Length

344 mm

Full Case Weight

10.1 kg

Empty Case Weight

422 kg

Cases per Layer

13

Layers per Pallet

7

Full Pallet Weight

937 kg

Shinkwrap Weight

510 kg

Empty Pallet Weight

Empty Pallet Weight

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Brut Prestige Rosé NV”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *